Blog Post #0

As a young adult in this current day and age, I have experience with technology every single day. I grew up learning on laptops and other electronic devices. I also have created presentations on Powerpoint and Prezi. In my middle school years, I was required to take a "Computers" class that taught me some basic skills behind Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Other than these systems, I am also well versed in using Canva. I use this website to produce marketing material for Victoria's Secret PINK on Florida State's campus as I am a representative of this company.

In this class I hope to refine my skills of these systems. I also hope to learn about other systems that can help me in my career. Although I am not an Education major, I plan on having teaching as my backup because I do enjoy working with children. Creating newsletters and other presentations are good skills that can help someone in any field they work for.

Comments

  1. I'm not sure what Victoria Secrets PINK does on campus, however that's very cool you do marketing stuff for it. I am also very into the marketing field and have used Canva before. I, like you am minoring in Education and will use this minor as a fall back, so it's nice to know someone else in this class is not an Education major.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool that you are a representative for PINK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its awesome that you create marketing material for Victoria's Secret PINK as a rep at FSU. It sounds like its providing you with experiences that not everyone gets the chance to have. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is awesome that you have already had some amazing experience in using tools to disseminate information. I hope you will learn something useful from this class and apply them in the real world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ILP Design: Infographic

Blog Post #1

Blog Post #2